EVANGELIZING ERIE, Pa! GROUND WORK STARTING APR. 1ST - MTG STARTS JUL 20 EVG LD CARR
Want more baptisms? Want to fill up those empty seats in your church? Planning to start a new church? Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
When you choose our ministry to help you in your next evangelism project, we will IGNITE YOUR CHURCH, AND THE SURROUNDING COMMUNITY OF YOUR CHURCH, INTO WHAT WE CALL, "IGNITEMENT!"
At Ignitement Ministries, we more members for your church don't make promises we can't keep! Our new ministry is the brain child of Elder L.D. CARR, CAO, (CHIEF AWARENESS OFFICER) and president of the anointed KIDS AGAINST DRUG ABUSE MINISTRIES.(K.A.D.A . MIN. 1996-PRESENT DRUG PREVENTION IN CHILDREN)
DON'T WORRY! OUR BIBLE STUDENTS THAT WE BRING TO YOU, WILL BE ROOTED, AND GROUNDED! IN OTHER WORDS, 90% OF THOSE WE CONTACT AND WORK WITH STAY! THE OTHER 10% EITHER DIE, MOVE OUT OF YOUR CITY, OR GO TO PRISON.(NOT OUR FAULT!) YOUR CHURCH CAN EXPERIENCE 50-75 SERIOUS SOULS READY FOR BAPTISM IN 60-90 DAYS WITHOUT A EVANGELIST, OR BIG MONEY BUDGET! AAAAAAAAAAAMAN!
We will make sure that no matter what ethnic back round you are, you will be treated with love,kindness, and respect! L.D. CARR
2105 Mastin Lk Rd Htsv Al 35810/Mt Zion sda church P.O. Box 913 Erie, Pa 16512/New Hope Flshp sda church 100 Sq St Utica, Ny/Kada/Ignitement Min. P.O. 365 Utica, Ny 13503
Monday - Thursday: 10am - 9pm
This is a unique ministry that finds out who is seriously serious about Bible study! We do all the hard work for you! In other words we hit the street for you, and beat the bushes for you until we find the amount of potential candidates who want to be prepared for baptism! We can have 50-100 sign ups for Bible study in 7-14 days that your Bible worker can follow up on, or you can choose to add that service to your package.
"IGNITING COMMUNITIES ONE FAMILY AT A TIME!"
2105 Mastin Lake Rd NW, Huntsville, Alabama 35810, United States /P.O. BOX 365 UTICA, NY 13503
$1,500.00 PER WEEK
$2,000.00 PER WEEK
THIS MINISTRY TAKES THE SADNESS OUT OF SOUL WINNING, AND REPLACES IT WITH JOY, AND WHAT WE CALL, "IGNITEMENT" THIS MINISTRY PROMOTES CHURCH GROWTH FOR EVERY CHURCH! THE MORE THE CHURCH MEMBERS PARTICIPATE, MORE NEW MEMBERS WILL BE ADDED TO THE CHURCH, WHICH MEANS MORE BAPTISMS FOR YOUR CHURCH!
Prayer meeting is not just coming to church to hear a boring sermon, about a boring topic, from a boring pastor, or Elder! It is not allowing one or two members in the church tell their same old, dry, stale, unsanctified, l-o-n-g, 15 minute, powerless, testimony about something that happened months or years ago, and after they get through, there is NO time left for any one else to give a testimony nor is there time left for prayer, let alone a sermon!
Prayer meeting is suppose to be lively, not dead, joyful, not mournful,anointing, not disappointing, vibrant, invigorating, motivating, and captivating! IN OTHER WORDS, WHEN PRAYER MEETING IS OVER, THERE WILL BE SOME IGNITEMENT IN GOD'S HOUSE!
The Truth That Transforms Prayer Meeting Ministry will instruct any pastor, or elder, regardless of the size of his or her congregation on the most highly effective, power packed, God given, techniques, that will literally IGNITE THE CHURCH LEADER AND THE CONGREGATION! "IT'S NOT EXCITEMENT, IT'S IGNITEMENT!"
ELDER DONALD JACKSON--PRESENTER
The Truth That Transforms Prayer Meeting Ministry will instruct the church leader on how to effectively motivate the members who show up for prayer meeting, the best way to invite others to prayer meeting without making them feel guilty, or uncomfortable! This ministry will help the members stay ignited! This ministry will show them how to mix their faith with the word as shown in John chapter 4:1-42. The powerful words of Jesus, and the woman's faith met each other, and SHE BECAME IGNITED!
Your church will explode with ignitement with our proven system, that has no competition! We look forward to aiding you in all your evangelism needs! L.D. CARR, PRESIDENT, KADA/IGNITEMENT MINISTRIES